Presentations: Donna Regan, MT (ASCP) SB
- Stem Cell Transplant Conference, St. Louis University Cancer Center, March 17 2010. Clinical Implications of Cord Blood Licensure.
- AABB Annual Meeting, Baltimore MD, Oct 9-12 2010. Preparing CB Units for Infusion: Current Practice, Lessons Learned and Opportunities for Collaboration (NMDP/AABB Joint Program). Quality and Potency of Cord Blood for Transplants (ASBMT/AABB Joint Program). Corporate Symposium, Ask & You Will Receive: Working with Industry to Develop New Products for Cord Blood Manufacturing.
- National Blood Foundation Leadership Forum. Cellular Therapies in the 21st Century. Miami Florida, April 2011.
- ISCT 18th Annual Meeting, Seattle Washington, June 2012. Director/Moderator, Optimizing Clinical Outcomes of Cord Blood Transplantation through Enhanced Selection, Testing and Preparation.
- XVI Congress of the Brazilian Society of Bone Marrow Transplantation, Ribeirão Preto / SP, Brazil, August 2012. Preparing CB Units for Infusion: Current Practice & Lessons Learned, Transportation and Distribution of Cellular Products, Quality Program in a Cord Blood Bank, Quality and Potency of Cord Blood for Transplantation, Bad Day Stories: Lessons to be Learned
- Canadian Blood and Marrow Transplant Group Annual Conference, Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, April 2013. Advanced Cell Therapies: "The Road to cGMP".
- Heart of America Association of Blood Banks, 2013 Fall Meeting, St. Louis Missouri, September 18, 2013. Power and Potential of Cord Blood.
- KSCLS-MoCLS-KC CLMA Patchwork of Knowledge Conference, Overland Park Kansas, April 16 2014.
- Registry of Approved Continuing Education (RACE) Meeting, St. Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City, April 16 2014.
- 12th Annual International Cord Blood Symposium, San Francisco California, June 2014. Cord Blood Unit Release Testing Criteria and the Impact on Transplant Outcome.
- 13th Annual International Cord Blood Symposium, San Francisco California, June 2015. Incorporating QUALITY into Cord Blood Units.
- 15th Annual International Cord Blood Symposium, San Diego California, June 2017. 21st Century Cures Act: What Does It Mean for Cord Blood and Tissue Industry?
- Cell Banking and Preservation Process Development. 2nd meeting Midwest Conference on Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine, Kansas City MO. September 19-20, 2014.
- Salem Akel, PhD: The Case for Crossover of cord blood units. The 13th Annual International cord blood symposium (ICBS). June 11, 2015
- Salem Akel, PhD: Control of microbial contamination and assurance of safety of cord blood products. The 13th Annual International cord blood symposium (ICBS). June 11, 2015